Registration for the remaining 15,000 entries into the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is available through a lottery. The lottery entry period is currently open and will close Thursday, March 7 at 9 PM C.S.T..
Before entering the lottery, please be advised of the following:
- Each individual is permitted one entry into the lottery
- For the best chance of selection, submit one complete and accurate lottery entry, as incomplete entries, entries with conflicting or misinformation, and duplicate entries will be removed from the system prior to the selection process
- Upon entering the lottery, you will receive an email confirming your entry
- You can also confirm your entry into the lottery by clicking the “Check Your Status” link on the lottery page
- If you are selected, the information that you submit via your lottery entry will be pre-populated into your Chicago Marathon registration form, and cannot be altered in any way or transferred to another individual
- Click here for more lottery information and Q & A
Click Here to Submit Your Lottery Entry
May 31: Deadline to notify Team Sweetness if you need to drop out of the race. If we are notified by May 31, you will not be held responsible for the fundraising minimum.
June 1, 2013: 8th Annual Kendall County "Sweetness" 5k & 8k Run/Walk at the Yorkville High School
Welcome to Team Sweetness
September 13th: Half of your minimum fundraising commitment is due.
October 11th and 12th: Bank of America Chicago Marathon Health and Fitness Expo.
October 13: Race Day!
November 15th: Deadline to turn in full fundraising commitment.